To take part in the Biotournament 2018 you have to:
- Assemble a team of students from 3 to 5 people
- Register on the site bioturnir21.ru
- Solve the problems of the extramural round
- To pass an expert evaluation and to receive an invitation to participate in the Biotournaments’ 2018 intramural stage
- To solve the tasks of an intramural stage- 10 tasks of the qualifying stage and 5 tasks for the final round
- Carefully read the Rules of the Biotournament
- Come in September 2018 in Pushchino and win!
Participation in Biotournament will allow you to:
- Apply theoretical knowledge to solve practical problems
- Try yourself in the presentation of scientific ideas and their opposition
- Discover the science city of Pushchino – the largest biological center in Russian Federation
- Get acquainted with top students, like-minded people and scientists of the Pushchino Scientific Center
- + Bonus: an interesting cultural program
During the tournament, teams will have to make a report of their own solutions of previously published scientific problems in biological and related fields. In addition, each team will act as an opponent and a reviewer for solutions proposed by a reporter. Each role’s performance will be evaluated by a competent jury.
Accommodation in Pushchino is paid by the host country.